I have experience with the following languages:
- x86, ARM, ARM64 and VideoCore4 Assembly
- C++ (and EC++)
- PHP (Ashamed of it)
The following web/scalability technologies:
- ASP.NET (MVC)
- Small CMS for this website (Python, sqlite, PeeWee, Flask)
- BootKit - a multithreaded bootloader/pre-boot environment for ARM based on LK.
- u-boot-x - a u-boot crossover with bootkit capable of booting Darwin.
- Porting the Darwin kernel to the ARMv7 architecture and to OMAP3 and PBA8 machines.
- MX - a full SpringBoard replacement for iPhoneOS.
- MXKit - A UI kit for iPhoneOS based on QuartzCore.
- CoreDiagnostics - A lower level diagnostics toolkit for S5L devices (iPhone, iPod, iPad).
- EventPump - Remote control application for iPhoneOS (QuartzCore Contexts, MIG Accesibiliy API)
- CASafari - An iOS web browser based entirely on Quartz (no UIKit).
- CoreCompositor - My attempt at a CoreAnimation-like scene graph with occlusion culling.
- Magenta - My OS aiming at reimplementing Darwin 11.
- Patches for Xen-unstable allowing it to boot the Darwin kernel as DOM1 in parallel with Linux on ARM.
- LLVM based code obfuscator and a partial DRM solution built on it.
- LLVM target backend for VideoCore4 (Raspberry Pi VPU)
- VPU side ARM bootloader that works on Raspberry Pi 1/2/3 as well as several open source drivers for VC4 related bits.
I'm on IRC 24/7 but I may not always be near a computer to answer (I too need sleep and food), so be patient. I'm always to happy to answer most questions about my work and I like talking.
tinab (at) hush.ai
- IRC :